3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3704 times)  

PEEC just notified me that the number of people that have signed up for Saturday night's star party at the Delaware Water Gap is 150! If there was ever a time that you wanted to show off your scope and knowledge of the heavens, this is it. This is a lot of people for two telescopes for sure and two maybes. Please help even if its for a few hours, and dress warm. Just think if we could sign a quarter of those folks up for membership to LVAAS!! Chow!

Thanks to Marty and Glen Bachman, Ron Kunkel and Bill Dahlenberg for helping out at the PEEC event at the Delaware Water Gap. We had a good crowd, a waxing moon and Mars to keep the crowd busy. Ron et. al. helped a girl who brought her new scope in setting it up and focusing. Some others asked about joining the society. Thanks again.

Brian, I had a good time and the crew at PEEC had things well organized. You derseve credit for for setting things up with them and coming out yourself. That was quite a ride for you and Ron. I know you were up early Sunday to teach a class in NY.

Bill

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1