LVAAS - THE LEHIGH VALLEY AMATEUR ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY: Promoting, Facilitating and Teaching Astronomy Since 1957
Login

Welcome to LVAAS, Anonymous
Saturday, December 07 2019 @ 07:56 pm EST

Forum Index > Facilities - South Mountain and Pulpit Rock > South Mountain
 Red Shift
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: MelodyG () on Friday, October 28 2005 @ 12:25 pm EDT (Read 3579 times)  
Anonymous: MelodyG

The Red Shift has been painted (walls done Thursday night) and is in somewhat of a disarray, as we wanted to let the paint dry before moving things back. FYI, the library book case is bolted to the I-beams on the floor and attached to the wall. Obviously, it didn't get moved.

There wasn't enough paint to do two coats on the walls, but it looks much more cheery and taken care of already. Maybe we'll do a second coat in the springtime. (Or whenever the lathe goes bye-bye and the wall gets built.)

I plan on being up at SM tomorrow morning, but if anyone arrives before me, feel free to shove the stuff back against the walls.

The ceiling was done last week and is ready for a sprinkling of glow in the dark stars to finish up our immediate improvement plans. Big Grin

Melody

By: Bill Dahlenburg (offline) on Friday, October 28 2005 @ 02:15 pm EDT  
Bill Dahlenburg

Nice work Melody, I'll be up tomorrow also. Would you like to move the big refrigerator into place?

Bill

Forum Active Member

Pen Argyl, PA

Profile Email   PM

By: Anonymous: bweiss () on Sunday, October 30 2005 @ 08:54 pm EST  
Anonymous: bweiss

Melody,
The color scheme looks fantastic! Nice and cheery. Great job. Thanks.

Kathy & Bob Weiss

All times are EST. The time is now 07:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content