12 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Likes:
  (Read 10885 times)  

Believe it or not with all the warnings of hurricane Earl this weekend weather.com is still calling for sunny skies Saturday through the early part of next week. If that forecast holds true I'm planning on a trip to Pulpit Saturday and maybe stay thru Monday. Any one else interested?

Bill

I am planning on visiting PR this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday night.

.. Bill

Hi Bill, I should be out to PR Saturday pm, but will not stay through the night. Going to bring my Meade and maybe you can help me do a star collimation. CU then, Chuck Bradbury

Sorry Bill, hope to be heading up to Cherry Springs this weekend.

Bill,

Since windy conditions will prevail into tomorrow night, Sunday night seems more appealing to me. Hope to see you then…

Gary

TheDobMan

I'll be watching clear sky clock. Possibly Saturday but I think Sunday might be better for me.

Preston

Current Market Scopes: Stellarvue, Tele Vue

Vintage Scopes: Unitron, Asahi-Pentax, Edmund Scientific, Celestron

Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of His great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Isaiah 40:26

Bill,

As things stand now, I'll be up Sunday night. Save me an outlet.Smile

Mike T

Bill, if this wind doesn't let up by late saturday pm I will probably come out sunday pm instead. Chuck

Bill,

I plan on going on Saturday night.....may bring a friend who is just starting out.

Hank

Hank,

Is that definite you are going up tonight? Are you staying over until Sunday? By the way I have your books with me.

Bill

12 posts :: Page 1 of 2