3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 1569 times)  

SAY GOODBYE TO THE CONSTELLATION PROGRAM....... The whitehouse wants to cut all of nasa's funding for the constellation program which was intended to replace the shuttle and bring us back to the moon and then on to mars... INSTEAD the worst president in history (which is my opinion and your entilted to yours) will force NASA to work on climate change research..

I think it's time we all make a stand to push for Impeachment of the entire administration !!!!! It is obvious this guy and his cronies in washington can't keep their hands out of ANYTHING and WE NEED TO STOP THIS TRAVESTY BEFORE IT FURTHER DAMAGES OUR COUNTRY!!!! BTW the USA is going to pay russia 51 Million per astronaut to hitch a ride to the ISS on the soyous death trap !!!

FYI. NASA's budget represented 1/2 of 1% of the total US Budget.... Instead they'll use that money to pay the taliban not to fight us, and to rebuild haiti ... They have already sent haiti $300 MILLION while they send the best and brightest minds from NASA to the unemployment office...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS STATED HERE DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OR OPINIONS OF THAT OF LVAAS OR IT'S MEMBERSHIP!

I'm with you Joe! I guess the best we can do is vote and encourage everyone around us to do the same. It looks as though it's begining to work around the nation but we've got a long way to go. I hope people will discover that he is wrecking the constitution and everything this nation stands for and take action to put an end to him and his entourage.

angry

You guys just don't get it, do you? Our Dear Leader has to use NASA to research "manbearpig"
AKA global warming. It seems the researchers at the IPCC and East Anglia lost all their data, the polar bears ate it.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1