Please enter your user name and password below.
Hello all,Who's planning on going to Pulpit Rock next weekend?Eric
Eric,If you're talking about the 16th and 17th I pan to camp up there. A few other members said they would be up there too. Of course it all depends on the clear sky gods.
Yes Mike, 16th & 17th
I'm gonna try to come up too... hope the weather doesn't dictate otherwise....
Long range forecast doesn't look good, but that's a week away. Cross your fingers.
Good Morning Mike,My fingers are always crossed. Hopefully we'll get as lucky as we did at BFSP. Lousy forecast all the way up to Weds. and then 2 out of 3 nights for good viewing.Eric
Good morning all,Another frustrating weather forecast for this weekend. Cherry Springs might even see some snowflakes on Friday and Saturday.Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed the weather improves by the weekend.
Tuesday afternoon. The weather forecast is worse than earlier. Unless we can get some sacrifices to the clear sky gods it might be better to plan for the following weekend
I agree Mike, but I'll be on the road to Fla. that weekend.
I'm not going to count it out unitl I see the forecast come thursday..