LVAAS - THE LEHIGH VALLEY AMATEUR ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY: Promoting, Facilitating and Teaching Astronomy Since 1957
Login

Welcome to LVAAS, Anonymous
Monday, November 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM EST

Forum Index > Astronomy Equipment and Software > Telescopes, Eyepieces, Mounts, Heaters and other Equipment
 Celestron wedge mounting onto tripod and telescope
 |  Printable Version
By: David Irvine (offline) on Saturday, September 09 2017 @ 09:07 PM EDT (Read 46 times)  
David Irvine

I have been searching for a Wedge Upgrade kit for the Celestron Ultima 2000. I have deiced to fabricate one as there are none left on this planet. I could use some help on how to mount the scope on the wedge using the upgrade kit. I need to help on how to use the scope on the wedge as far as the upgrade function and how to use it. If anyone has this scope and wedge kit, please contact me.
Thanks
Dave

After attending a star party and seeing Saturn, I was hooked. I've always looked at stars and hoped for a shooting star. After owning a JC Penny 3.5 inch reflector and getting tired of looking at the moon, I sold it because it collected dust. My recent purchase was a Celestron Ultima 2000 eight inch scope. Just in time for the 2010 Lunar Eclipse. Living in the desert, hibernating during he day and venturing out into the clear skies at night seems like a plan......

Forum Newbie

Profile Email   PM

All times are EST. The time is now 12:14 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content